Room 3 Year 4/5 2010

Keep up to date with what's happening in Room3:

* Homework
* Missed notes
* Recount of our day
* Any other relevant news or information

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Wednesday Week Two Term 4 2010 20-10-10

hey  everyone out there

Today we  had a good sport lesson and we had a good maths,handwriting,fitness,and numeracy .  In fitness we played a game when you pull the skipping ropes to make a shape to run across them but if you touched the ropes you would be out. We also counted in times table.That is most of the stuff we did today, but it was fun.

Thank you emma for commenting back on our blog,we appericate it.Hey emma can i please have a talk to you thanks from brayden.

see you next time.
                                                          BYE BYE

1 comment:

  1. Hey Room 3!
    I love reading your blog. The best bit is that I can keep in touch even on days when I'm not here at school. I won't be at school this Thurs and Fri cause I'm at a course. But I'll see you all again next Wednesday, and I'll keep in touch via this blog. I'll try to do some walking to keep up the Bibbulmun Track, too. And I get my cast off my arm this Friday. Yay! But I am typing this with both hands so it's healing well. I'll catch up with you soon Brayden!

    ReplyDelete